‘In-Store Visual Merchandiser’ Advanced Retail Professional (VM), at our adidas adiCentre Corporate Store in Mulgrave
adidas’ commitment to our people is integral to the success of our retail team. We offer a true retail career path for individuals who want a long-term future with the adidas business, and over recent years we have been proud to see the graduation of some of our best Australian retail talent at the Asia Pacific Retail University in Shanghai.
As our adiCentre is a corporate store entry it is via appointment. This unique retail environment requires a professional, organised, advanced retail professional who can adapt to growing a client database and liaise with corporate clients and VIP’s.
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand
- Diligently executing store operations, with a special focus on a selected functional areas
- Providing support and feedback to Retail Professionals
- Ensuring the efficient and effective implementation of the global visual merchandising direction in assigned store.
- Managing, motivating, and leading the team to achieve KPI’s, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, take ownership over them, and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Train and coach team members on VM related responsibilities to drive customer service, and support to the floor
- Cascade VM communication provided by Store Environments and District Manager, to Store Managers and store team through training and meetings
- To understand the store operations to drive sales through VM
- Update weekly the Space Management Tool floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement and ROI. Weekly analysis of Space Management Results with SM and draft common action plan
- Work experience as an in-store visual merchandiser/sale team leader in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial- focused retail environment
- Please note, internally this position is called Advanced Retail Professional (VM).
What’s on offer?
A competitive annual salary, retail bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate
If you’re interested in a career opportunity like this, you have a passion for sport and you thrive in a team environment, this could be the opportunity for you. Join us. Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time
How do I apply?
- Press the “Apply” button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.