Digital Marketing Operations
- Manage the digital marketing operations of the business.
- Assist in the management of adidas customer acquisition strategies through various marketing channels, ultimately hitting or surpassing our goals.
- Responsible for creating omnichannel email programs based on customer development and lifecycle campaign designs. Partner with local CRM, global CRM, and Brand marketing teams to understand and deliver against program briefs.
- Day-to-day management of the CRM campaign portfolio including triggered, newsletter and all email deployments.
- Manage relationships with key internal partners, including Global Digital Brand Commerce, Brand Activation, and Business Unit relationships. Serve as primary point of contact for email marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with CRM, ecommerce and retail marketing teams on customer acquisition initiatives, email strategy, and targeting to ensure cross-channel alignment and optimal consumer experience.
- Liase with agencies, Global and internal graphic designers to execute digital marketing strategies.
- Provide channel-specific performance insights for CRM and Digital Marketing to be reviewed during bi-weekly performance meetings.
- Pull weekly traffic numbers to assist in business forecasting.
- Reporting on and tracking of marketing contributions across various channels. Inclusive of paid, owned, and earned marketing efforts.
- Maintain Purchase Order and Invoice Tracker for Digital Marketing Team. Work with internal stakeholders to track invoices and issue payments in a timely manner.
- Monthly review of budget with key internal stakeholders.
- Canadian eCom team; Brand Marketing team;
- US eCom team; global Digital Brand Commerce; US Brand Activation team; external marketing agencies
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with online advertising (creative and media development), and overall online project management, planning, development and processes.
- Knowledge of online metric tools and experience in creating and maintaining reporting tools
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to interpret conceptual information and quantitative data
- Strong time management, organization and logic skills
- Decision making skills and extensive use of judgment
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical business groups across the company
- Strong computer and business software skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop Illustrator)
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- Working knowledge of the apparel and / or sports industry an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a major eCommerce or digital marketing organization