To lead and enable a people eco system around moments that matter – delivering value at every touchpoint by ensuring the implementation of the People Strategy from a Business Partnering perspective. Act as “Strategic HR Partner” to the Retail organization and our People and lead the Retail HR Business Partner (HRM) team locally.
- Key contact for DTC customers and leaders as and HR Business Partner
- Trusted advisor on people issues to Retail Business management, coach and mentor Retail Business management to be empowered around people, engagement and performance topics/decisions
- Drive and execute the People and HR Strategy for the area of responsibility, focussing on any areas of strategic importance
- Work closely with the Retail Line Management to drive organizational design, change and transformation programmes, redesigning structures around strategic objectives in order to gain efficiencies
- Lead recruitment process of managerial positions (for Retail Back Office and for Store Managers and higher level) and optimize recruitment strategy for store staff (define specific recruitment activities, advertising and collaboration with external vendors) in alignment with the Retail Management team.
- Use data, analysis and dashboards to shape organizations / functions
- Build a Talent pipeline with robust succession plans for Senior Leadership positions (MD minus 2 and below) in alignment with the local Talent Department
- Develop Leadership Bench for the future in alignment with local Talent Department
- Manage consistent execution of core HR Processes in full compliance with adidas Group policy, local external legal and internal frameworks (local labour law, internal work rules)including disciplinary measures in alignment with the store managers and line managers.
- Quickly respond to complaints, questions, needs from senior managers and other stakeholders
- Highlight business priorities to the local Rewards, Talent and Talent Acquisition team to ensure needs and requirements are embedded in new initiatives, programs and systems
- Ensure a proper HC and PEX planning and controlling jointly with the local Rewards and FP&A team
- Manage execution of annual salary rounds, bonus round, Retail Remuneration systems, compensation adjustments within Retail in close collaboration with HR Rewards function.
- Maintain a high level of communication with Management and contribute to the decision-making process of structuring and developing the team for the organization Actively support business initiatives and business needs with effective HR measures and promote positive employee relations in the work environment
- Deliver proper data to HR Rewards / System / Admin function in order to ensure proper updates of SAP modules (e.g. Org Management, Recruitment) and HR reports (applicants, open positions, entry/exit, etc.) on a regular basis.
- Manage and develop team members according to their needs and get the team highly engaged and motivated
- Direct to Consumer (Retail Backoffice)
- Own Retail store
- Regional/ Global and HR CoEs
- Finance (FP&A)
- Authorities, Attorneys,
- External Partners such as Coaches, Consultants, Recruitment Agencies etc.)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- HR Capabilities: Employee relations, HR Subject Matter Expert, use of HR Metrics, change delivery, organizational design delivery, maintain external perspective, anticipating people trends, workforce planning
- Business Capabilities: Commercial Awareness, business acumen, customer focus, aligning business & People / HR Strategy, knowledge of the value chain and key processes to use and impact on the people outcome and strategy
- Consulting Capabilities: Brokering solutions to meet business needs, ability to customise/sell HR solutions in creative ways. Trusted Advisor, impact & influence, facilitation and coaching, project delivery and leadership development
- Innovative thinking
- A team leader with excellent management skills
- Coaching and mediation skills
- Excellent Communicator (verbally, in writing, presenting)
- Being a role model regarding our 3 C culture
- High level of facilitation skills to all employees including senior management
- Drives innovation and fosters the development of new ideas
- Drives change processes by applying change management methods
- Shows deep understanding of the overall strategy and derived goals. Translates goals in actionable projects or tasks
- Strong convincing and influencing skills. Communicates clearly, has a clear opinion and conveys ideas to the point.
Requisite Education and Experience:
- University degree preferably with a focus on Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related fields
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in a multinational company ideally with experience in HR Management, Rewards, Talent or business function
- International experience and mindset
- Fluent in local language and English,
- Proven strategic HR partner, who supported business partners and contributed to the further development of standard global HR tools and programs
- Experience in handling complex matters and complicated employee relations issues (including discrimination claims, harassment investigations).
- Experience in leading a HR team on acquisition/divestiture and integration of a new organization