PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION
- To support and maintain a highly impactive, brand orientated consumer experience within the adidas LDN Flagship store.
- To be the Expert who is responsible for the end-to-end service experience at all consumers within the designated consumer touchpoint, supporting all elements that provide a one-of-a-kind experience for our Flagship and creators club consumers.
- To be the leading go to expert within the designated consumer touchpoint and have full knowledge and experience of product, features, benefits, competitors and the future marketplace to drive brand engagement, consumer centricity and Flagship KPIs
- Establish and maintain a culture of consumer centricity within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Supporting the SCEM with the overall consumer communication and engagement plans aimed at measurably increasing conversion rates at all stages of enquirer and applicant journey and to provide innovative ideas to develop experiences that showcase our brand
- To role model consumer service behaviours
- To demonstrate confidence in their area of Expertise and Develop holistic consumer journeys and shaping all consumer touchpoints: events, digital and print communication, social media interactions, in order to drive consumer conversion rates across all stages of engagement.
- Support the tracking, supervise and optimise all consumer interactions within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Implement efficient ways to manage the consumer “life cycle,” which includes all the steps consumer go through when interacting with organisations.
- Foster consumer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step and within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Responsible for improving the experiences consumers have with adidas, with the goal of increasing consumer satisfaction, brand engagement and conversion.
- Responsible for the execution of the designated consumer touchpoint i.e. Football dept, Running Department, Concierge Desk/team, 3rd party Services, Test & Create Zone, Lounge Areas, Digital Takeover, Maker Lab.
- Accountable for the seamless execution of in-store activations events, in collaboration with the SCEM, Key City Marketing Activation Manager, VM and Retail Operations.
- Partners with the SCEM to ensure a unique Flagship experience at the designated consumer touchpoint and supports training, scheduling, coaching and feedback for the Specialist and Generalist staff.
- Proactively coach the Specialists and Generalist teams in store and partners with the retail training team to provide a 365’ education to drive ongoing training and development within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Supports the SCEM and provides coaching to create a highly engaging and impactful shopping experience by adhering and elevating operational standards and process.
- Understands the behavior and patterns of the Flagship store’s consumer base, draws conclusions from this and consults with peers to meet or exceed consumer expectations continuously.
- Provide feedback to all store teams on execution of service model across the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Creates and drives a service culture by ensuring all activities are centered on the consumer.
- Positively communicates and role models the adidas Brand Values.
- Positively influences all business stakeholders by offering suggestions and ideas on ways to improve operations and processes within their area of expertise.
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
- Drive appropriate level of audience segmentation to deliver personalised and relevant consumer service at the designated consumer touchpoint
- Supports the SCEM on the development of consumer benchmarking tools and analysis, to understand activities undertaken by competitors with a focus on recruitment, events, communication and the designated consumer touchpoint
- Take full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to stages of consumer engagement and own performance
- Consumers, Peers, Key Retail Support Functions i.e Marketing Activations, VM, Operations, Vendors and London Key City Team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position
- Excellent networking skills and customer relationship management
- Knowledge and skills in driving financial results through Consumer Experience Services
- Is confident in using various digital tools and applications as a method to best service the consumer
- Has a background in sports or currently involved with a sports team/activity
- Has a background in retail sales and/or in a customer service facing role.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead a team to commercial and customer service goals
- Possesses and displays motivation and excitement to all team members
- Ability to work in high-stress situations effectively without compromising their team’s success
- Has sound product knowledge of both Adidas & 3rd party products
- Understands the challenges of the retail world and is able to leverage previous learnings
- Has local knowledge of sporting events and city sporting events and is able to communicate them effectively to their team as unique selling points for products and services
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-year college or university degree in business, retail management, or related field experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a sports/fashion consumer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Experience in managing high level retail image and delivering consumer in-store experience
- Experience in people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a busy task-oriented environment.