Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Provide HR Leadership and Business Partner service and support to defined support area and ensure that the internal customers receive the expected value from HR.
- Lead and manage the local HR Management Function to ensure effective value to the organization.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and that HR Standards/Procedures are fully understood and implemented within support area.
- Recommend, implement and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment in alignment with other HR relevant HR functions and other departments
- Work closely with Line Management in structuring and developing their respective teams and support agreed action plans.
- Support recruitment process of managerial and non-managerial positions according to defined standards.
- Support Performance Management including low performance management and disciplinary measures in alignment with store managers and line managers
- Ensure proper handling of respective administration tasks
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas
- Support the implementation of Personnel & Management Development tools and concepts (such as Talent Management and Succession Planning initiatives). This also incorporates liaison with Line Management and employees in regard to Fit for Today and tailor-made training activities.
- Ensure proper updates of SAP modules and HR reports on a regular basis
- Take ownership for HR projects and at least 1 key initiative in alignment with the Business Plan
- Ensure and execute effective absenteeism & health management
- Ensure top – and low performers are identified and initiate/execute action
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with supervisory and management skills
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Good MS-office skills, SAP experience is a plus
- Good Labor Law knowledge
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Internship or study abroad woud be a nice to have
- Work experience in the field of HR, preferably in an international organization
- Project management skills
- English fluent (written and oral)
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus