Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
Implement the Global Brand Strategy, ensuring consistent deployment throughout India, delivering all relevant Brand KPIs for Originals business.
- Implement and support in the execution of the India Brand Marketing Activation calendar and plan local market initiatives where relevant
- Draft strong marketing briefs & lead the process of agency briefings, creative development, event management and activation roll-out for all campaign & business objectives.
- Support in creating marketing plans and strategies in sync with business plans, annual marketing calendar, drive Brand campaigns and product launches along with all stakeholders.
- Drive a pan-India strategy with a focus on key strategic cities ensuring excellence in execution and delivery against Brand KPIs.
- Collaborate with Social and Sports Marketing team to develop India Social Influencer Marketing strategy from identification to talent activation, including budget allocation recommendations.
- Build brands presence across art, culture music & fashion to create meaningful collaborations.
- Create and enhance cross department collaboration, PR, Social, Creative & Media Agency relationships, and influencer relationships that drive them to deliver exceptional performance with a ROI-driven mindset.
- Ensure consistent and elevated brand positioning across all consumer touchpoints. Focus on delivering the global brand strategy in a locally relevant and meaningful way, enhancing adidas brand image, position and reputation amongst consumers, in accordance with brand guidelines, design formats and marketing principles.
- Ensure on time planning & leadership alignment of brand & product campaigns followed by on-time reporting aligned with internal processes and expectations.
- Provide a clear vision and direction to indirect teams with relevant objectives and KPIs.
- Curate powerful local initiatives and brand moments – ability to translate global creative concepts for local relevance and identify key local cultural moments
- Contribute to the planning of the India Omni-channel Marketing activation calendar
- Follow all the set protocols for approvals, documentation and budgeting in accordance with audit guidelines and approval matrix.
- Identify brand-building areas, consumer touch-points; bring in industry best practices and innovations in-line with the objective of Brand.
- Drive checks, monitoring/tracking standards, media trends, up-to-date global guidelines and provide timely feedback with action plans for effective market planning.
- Maintain a close watch on the financial aspects of all campaigns and programs, such as budgets, expenditures, timelines and Return-On-Investment.
- Implement timely roll-out of tactical campaigns to enhance the consumer reach and engagement.
- Track & monitor campaign performances, draft evaluation reports, drive business learnings/ROI’s for future campaigns.
- Share of Voice in PR & Social
- Share of Search – Google
- Brand Health KPIS (Brand momentum, Spontaneous purchase intent, etc.)
- Market Share v Plan
- Execution excellence in brand concepts/stories
- Innovative & Noteworthy campaigns
- Market Direct Brand Contribution vs Plan
- MWB management – Timelines & Audit Protocols
- Sports Marketing & Communities Team
- Social & PR/Newsrooms team
- Regional / HUB- BU Head & Activation Managers
- CTC & Merchandising Team
- Key Account Managers and Sales team
- External Agencies
- NTP & Finance Team
- Digital & CRM Managers
- Omni Channel Team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Significant knowledge of the full marketing mix (advertising, events & activations, sponsorship, retail)
- Ability to absorb global guidance, integrate local insights and curate local storytelling
- Project management of integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to collaborate internally and with external partners
- Demonstrated relationship management working with influencers, celebrities or Public Relations
- Avid multi-tasker, operate independently keeping a focus towards time-management.
- Demonstrated relationship management working with experiential agencies and new age media.
- Good understanding of the creative thinking and development process. Eye for details – tenacious about ‘peeling the layers’.
- Ability to constantly think out of the box
- Have a in depth knowledge of the culture of music, fashion, art and sneaker culture
- Ability to work across multiple functionswith exemplary cross-functional collaboration, resourcefulness and influencing skills.
- Persuasive ‘Impossible is Nothing’ attitude and a drive for continuous improvement.
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in Business or a minimum of 7 years equivalent professional experience, ideally in Marketing/PR background
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office with a focus on Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Candidates with a flair for creative development process, content creation, viral marketing will have an advantage.
- Perfect candidate will have interest in Sports (DNA), as a participant or be strongly influenced by sporting culture.