At adidas we have been challenging the status quo for over 70 years and we’re not done yet.
We are calling all supervisors who don’t accept what “was” or what “is,” but those who want to create what will be, and who share our desire to make a difference. We believe sport has the power to change lives. To bring this mission to life we foster a culture centered on creativity, confidence, and collaboration, and while we will never rest on our laurels, we are humbled that this has allowed us to be recognized as one of the “world’s most attractive employers.”
We also understand that the future runs on diverse and fresh perspectives. True to this spirit, we believe in assembling talented teams from far and wide and unite by a common goal: to be the best sports company in the world.
We could list tired, old bullet points about supervisor tasks but we’re confident you already know that. Here’s a bit about the kind of supervisors we are looking for:
Creators– If you want to build a tomorrow better than the day that came before, you’re a creator. Creators find inspiration in unlikely places, look at the world in their own unique way, are confident and have an uncanny ability to connect dots that others just don’t see.
Confidence– Use your retail experience to exceed customer expectations and help guide store associates. Create an emotional connection with every customer by being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador.
Collaborator – You thrive on building relationships and working with your team.
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need to know:
• Availability must be flexible and include evenings and weekends.
• Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
• Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
• Ability to operate independently and with discretion and work effectively under pressure.
• Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
• Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
• Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum 12 months experience working in a retail environment.
• Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding.
Why adidas? Here’s just some of the rewards:
Flexible Paid Time Off.
After the first year of employment, education assistance for employees working 20+ hours a week.
A generous Employee Discount.
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, visit https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
adidas requires all US based employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation. Proof of vaccination is required. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant laws.