- Drive Long and Short-term strategic planning for country SCM team in supporting the local business growth
- Directing and controlling all aspect of SCM covering DC operations, OB Transportation, IB transportation function by closely working with 3PLs, Transporters and Freight forwarders and Customers brokers
- Oversee the availability of goods in both inbound and outbound process to meet the business timeline in the most process efficient and cost-effective manner across channels
- Collaborate with 3PL on continuous improvements projects, efficiency improvements, SOP standardization
- Deliver monthly net sales target and outbound volumes as per commercial team’s alignment.
- Deliver SCM costs as per budget
- Deliver SCM operational KPIs such as service, inventory, DC operational KPIs
- Drive/Work/Collaborate global SCM process and system initiatives from country perspective
- Develop and implement short & long term SCM strategy. Lead operations processes including budgeting and forecasting activity. Deliver enhanced services with process and cost efficiency.
- Plan and improve inbound & outbound product flow to meet business requirements
- Improve overall inventory management (inventory profile, visibility and tracking of inventory availability at different points in the pipeline)
- Work on yearly supply chain cost budget by taking into DC costs, Transportation costs, Customs clearance costs, by considering of inflation, 3PL rate card, Fuel assumptions etc
- Work with commercial teams, demand planning and products supply teams on short term/med/long term forecasting and provide the necessary information to 3PL on periodic basis to plan operations accordingly
- Act as bridge between commercial teams and 3PL teams to effectively translate commercial requirements and priorities into operational execution and priorities
- Act as single point of contact for respective country intercompany transfers representing SCM and align sending country, commercial teams on timelines, billing commitments dates
- Deliver monthly and yearly SCM costs in line with budget
- Delivery SCM operational KPIs such as service levels to all channels, inventory integrity, IB KPIs, DC KPIs
- Work and drive with hub/regional/global team on SCM key initiatives, projects and system implementations, long term capacity planning
- Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to remedy customer needs while improving compliance, minimizing operating cost, and effecting greater customer satisfaction.
- Manage all contracts related to outbound transportation (B2B and LMD), customs brokerage, local PM supplies and work with internal and external stake holders to bring in innovation
- Drive sustainability initiatives s in SCM in line with hub/regional/global goals.
3PL /Transportation management related
- Conduct daily/Weekly/Monthly meetings with 3PL teams
- Work and collaborate with 3PL to deliver all SCM operational KPIs acting as a bridge between internal stake holders and 3PL teams
- Ensure monthly correctness of 3PL
- related payment invoices, and timely payments, timely payment issue resolutions
- Collaborate with 3PLs in streamlining and standardizing processes and systems
- Coordinate and drive 3PLs on various VAS activities in DC (Relabeling during inter company, pricing labels, if any, ORT related VAS in future, eCOM membership related VAS)
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience
- At least 5 years of leading big teams; Exposure in multinational companies, cross functional and multi-cultural environment
- Preferably in industry experienced in Supply Chain / Logistics