SPECIALIST CTC MERCHANDISING CORE MENA
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support the CTC lead and cross-category CTC team with development and management of their Cluster range and seasonal Go To Market (GTM) plans at key milestones and throughout the season. Support the delivery of a locally relevant assortment plan for WHS that include Global Brand footprint, consumer relevance, efficiency, and profitability.
- Range maintenance across various system tools Internal price list, RMA, RMT
- Seasonal RMA system uploads, maintenance and validation checks on pricing, forecasting and retail phasing for both the GCC.
- Forecast data review and analysis preparation to support the CTC lead for RMA review’s and IBP forecasting.
- Full E2E support for In season adds, ISC, Yeezy and ABO for BU originals ranging tool maintenance, and system; ensuring buy ready status.
- Orderbook consolidation, MSTR reporting extracts and channel buy analysis.
- Preparation of documents for in season price changes, additional article adds and airfreight requests in line with the pricing and airfreight policies for BU Originals.
- GFO range maintenance and system uploads.
- Assist in the creation of range presentations to both internal and external audiences
- Support sales meetings: sample tracking, showroom set- up, and cataloging for Originals BU.
- Assist in all aspects of the day-to-day operations for the CTC Originals merchandising function in line with the GTM calendar.
- Analyze range performance and sell-through data for key campaigns and Yeezy
- Cluster Sr. manager CTC
- Cluster CTC merchandising team
- Cluster MOPS, Brand Activation & Omni
- EM Hub and EM CTC teams
- Cluster Channel & Sales teams
- Cluster SCM
- LENA CTC team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work within a cross functional team environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured, organized and process orientated
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Attention to detail as error in analysis will have crucial impact to business
- Fast learner to support management of internal systems
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at one time
- Fluent in English
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or University degree in business preferred, or equivalent professional experience in Merchandising, finance or sales.
- Microsoft Office skills, ability to process and understand data and numbers.