Purpose & Overall Relevance
Digital Sales Solutions is part of adidas Global Sales function, who team up with Sales Tech(IT) organization to perform as ‘oneTEAM’, to deliver digital solutions in e-com order management, omnichannel, partner program, digital retail, and digital wholesale. We live and work in Agile ‘Product Teams’ since last many years.
This role is responsible for driving direct-to-consumer growth by leading large-scale digital transformation Projects across channels, markets, and brands, including but not limited to implementing a new omnichannel order management system (OMS) in key markets and will be responsible for end to end project delivery leading to digital transformation.
- Lead large-scale projects in close collaboration with the business functions, Tech and the markets.
- Responsible to drive omnichannel implementation, with a focus on implementing initiatives within key markets.
- Based on the strategy, lead the business accountable areas for the assigned programs, working closely with IT and functional areas to support development and delivery of the program.
- Align with markets best practice omnichannel approach and ensure solutions are delivered that meet business objectives
- Lead change management activities for omnichannel projects within the organization in close collaboration with business SMEs and change management team.
- Maintain expertise of the omnichannel & digital retail space by monitoring the industry, networking with partners, and keeping a pulse check of internal adidas initiatives.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree in the areas of Engineering, Sales, IT, Economics OR Finance.
- 6+ years of progressive work in delivering mid to large-scale projects with a strong digital component.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Proficient in ecommerce & omnichannel processes & systems
- Project management skills.
- Proficiency in Agile methodology and ways of working
- Fluent in English.
- Growth Mindset and problem solving approach.
- Experience in managing international project teams.