Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Conduct strategic recruiting to fill open positions within dedicated business function. Provide candidates and internal clients (HRM, Line Management) a customer focused and highly effective experience during the hiring process.
- Support in the execution Global CoE projects including employer branding, employee referrals and e-recruiting support.
- Support Talent Management EMEA in order to develop holistic talent pools for specific function.
- Support both HRM and Line Manager to ensure understanding of organizational talent needs
- Deliver against the recruiting lifecycle to ensure all KPIs, global standards and metrics are met and / or exceeded
- Act as primary point-of-contact for HRM and Line Management throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Work with HR and Talent Management to carry out an operational demand management process (Talent Acquisition Planning) in order to identify future talent needs.
- Build strategic talent pools on the back of an operational demand management process in order to meet future hiring requirements.
- Maintain regular and consistent contact with top prospects within talent pipelines, regardless of present position availability
- Utilize best practice sourcing methods including advanced web sourcing, social networks, niche job boards, user groups, research and databases to source passive candidates meeting the needs of the organization
- Ensure detailed understanding of each open position, including ideal candidate profile, target companies and critical timelines
- Execute recruiting and advertising strategies to identify and attract top candidates
- Comply with global candidate experience guidelines in order to provide a best in class candidate experience
- Input and update candidate information in all relevant talent acquisition systems and tools (e.g. ATS, CRM, Xing, LinkedIn)
- i. A.
- HR Business Partners
- Line Managers
- External vendors
- Manager – Cross Functional Recruiting & TA Services
- TA Coordinators
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven organizational skills and attention for detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Experience sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, and direct recruiting
- Strong candidate and client management skills, offering high levels of support and service
- Proven ability to align candidate attraction strategies against brand and business objectives
- Ability to implement global standards, processes and programs
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on candidate experience
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree in HR or related field
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience with a strong track record of successful and timely recruitments