- Working in a product led organizational setup in an international corporate environment with product owners and tech teams building new capabilities for global products.
- Helping business to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project.
- Analysis of complex business requirements to convert into solid and scalable technical solutions.
- Provide structured vision of end-to-end Wholesale process, ensure Demand Management and execution.
- Gain Technical expertise in new technologies like Salesforce, AWS and working closely with Product teams.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across teams to create productive working relationship.
Experience and qualifications needed:
- Excellent level on English.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Computer Science or similar field of study like International Business Administration).
- A minimum of 3 years experience in IT.
- Experience at least in one of the following Business areas: Wholesale, Retail, Logistics.
- Proven business partnership and project management experience, very good understanding of IT principals is essential for this role.
- Experience of working within an international corporate environment as a Technology.
- Analyst and managing Business Relationship Management.
- Extensive experience in documenting business requirements from stakeholders, facilitated sessions/meetings and/or personal interviews.
- BPMN standards knowledge and usage is a plus.
- Opportunities for growth in an international sports company.
- Fixed salary.
- Discounts on company products and fitness programs.
- Partial compensation for meals at the office.
- Comfortable office space in Krylatsky Hills Business Park located in one of the most picturesque places in Moscow.
- Fitness, running, dancing, CrossFit and other training programs in the office.
- Corporate shuttle from metro stations Krylatskoye and Ulitsa 1905 goda.