The position of Sales Manager – Polymers Mexico will be responsible for the growth of the Business Unit in Mexico through the design, implementation and management of corporate policies in terms of lines, market niche, deliveries and payment procedures, in order to achieve a good operating profit.
This role will also be responsible for the coordination of the technical service team, and the creative cooperation with other departments for the introduction of new products and continuous improvement. This position requires high drive for success, dynamic motivation, sense of urgency and a great balance between new projects (in sufficiency, well managed, and strategically chosen) and sustainable customer relationships (companies that share our view of responsible chemistry and Environmental-Social-Governance standards).
Effective project management and market understanding will be key for achieving the desired outcomes of the position.
- Design, implement and manage Corporate Policies
- Accurate and timely communication with customers
- Customer prospecting and commercial opportunities creation
- Inventory management
- Technical service coordination
- Work internally with customer service, operations, logistics, finance and R&D
- 5+ years of experience in commercial roles
- Chemistry Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Business
- Advanced Business English
- Coatings and/or Inks markets understanding
- Ability to set goals and achieve them
- Strong communication skills and understanding of sales process
What do we offer?
- A dynamic international work environment with a friendly and supportive atmosphere
- The chance to work in a fast-growing company and with a great team
- Directly employed by Stahl in a permanent employment
- Excellent fringe benefits
With our global Stahl organization of around 2,000 employees at 11 manufacturing sites and 38 application labs in over 25+ countries, we create responsible chemistry that meets tomorrow’s needs – for our customers and society. Together, we initiate activities that promote transparency and provide high-performing, low-impact solutions to drive the transition to a fully sustainable supply chain and circular economy.