The war in Ukraine has deeply saddened our entire PUMA Family and we are continuously thinking of how we can support our Ukrainian employees and their loved ones.
These are some of the steps we have taken:
– We have suspended our contract with the Russian Basketball Federation with immediate effect.
– We have set up free accommodation in the western part of the country for our employees and their families in Ukraine.
– Our colleagues in Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Romania have also helped to pick up Ukrainian colleagues at the border and provide housing for them.
– To make sure that finances are not an issue, we have paid out salary advances to our colleagues in Ukraine.
– PUMA’s own charity organization supports initiatives in the country with money.
– We are also donating products.
– We have temporarily suspended our product deliveries to Russia
We will not stop here and be there for our people in Ukraine to help wherever we can.